Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Grateful for You ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


I was going to use flowers on my card, but I really wanted to use these sweet Brushed Birds again.  I'm thinking the style is shabby chic :)  Here's the second card with bolder colours and a different sentiment.


 I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!






what's in it?
stamps: Brushed Birds, Banner Style (PTI)
dies: Brushed Birds, Banner Style, Branching Out (PTI)
ink: lovely lady, hibiscus burst, sweet blush (PTI)
paper: rustic white, aquamist, chicken scratch gingham, bitty dots (PTI)

1 comment:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Maureen, these sweet little pink birds are so adorable! Love the colors and your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...