Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Fabulous Birthday ~ The Card Concept



Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below... 


I just want to move into this house and host a fabulous dinner party in this room!  Want to come?  I pretty much was inspired by everything in this photo right down to the hot pink flowers.  I'm calling the style clean and layered.  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!






stamps: Better Together (Verve)

6 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

I would happily come to your fabulous dinner party. I am in <3 <3 with your layers and layers of goodness! Pretty design!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love those big pink flowers! Wow! They are so eye catching and totally bold and graphic! I totally want this dining room in my house too!
Take care!
Michele

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty flowers.

Lynn said...

Me too! This is gorgeous! Love how you were inspired Moe!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Love this beauty, Maureen! Amazing flowers and lovely layout.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my word, that flower is ridiculously awesome! Gorgeous card, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...